Let your imagination fly in the decoration of the table for your guests.
We propose a touch of distinction inside the glasses of each of them: using the art of origami, with two textile or paper napkins rolled together, we create this marvellous rose.
To create the leaves:
- Fold a square napkin on a diagonal
- Then fold in half along the diagonal
- Fold in half again
To create the rose:
- Use a square napkin of any colour and fold the fabric in half along the diagonal. Put it on a flat surface so that the larger side is on top and then fold the corner opposite to the upper side, taking care the edges are parallel.
- Fold back the bottom-up napkin in half and wrap a napkin from one end to the other side.
- Place the flower top and bottom halves of the leaves.
- Finish in the glass.